- Duration: 7 days
- Tour Code: T-52
- Description: 1st day: Depart from Muine to Dalat. 2nd day: Depart from Dalat to Lak lake “natural Lake”. 3rd day: Depart from Lak lake to Buon Me Thuot. 4th day …
1st day: Depart from Muine to Dalat. 2nd day: Depart from Dalat to Lak lake “natural Lake”. 3rd day: Depart from Lak lake to Buon Me Thuot. 4th day : Depart from Buon Me Thuot to Pleiku. 5th day: Depart from Pleiku to Kon Tum. 6th day : Depart from Kontum to Kham Duc. 7th day : Depart from Kham Duc to Hoian.Special central Highland Discovery.
We drive through the forest path – without much traffic and tourists. Central Highland, you’ll visit the most beautiful scenery of Highland, explore the various customs, culture of minority hill tribes and natural Truong Son Mountain Range – The vestige vietnamese war on Ho Chi Minh trail.
Below you will find a general itinerary for the tour from:
1st day: Depart from Muine to Dalat
– Stop over at Fairy stream
– Enjoy the sanddunes ( red and white)
– Take the new Huong Son road to view the many sandunes along the way. We will travel along a very old and beautiful country road with many minority villages providing you with many beautiful momories as well as photo opportunities. You will enjoy dragon fruit at a dragon plantation. We will travel then 30km east along highway 28 to Dai Ninh hydro electric station. This is an off-the-main highway with spectacular views of moutainous areas, small farms, rivers, a panoramic view of one of the largest lakes in the region.
– Visit the Chicken minority village
– Paradise lake and meditation monastary pagoda
– Overnight stay in Dalat flower city.
2nd day: Depart from Dalat to Lak lake “ natural Lake”
– Crazy house
– Visit the Dragon pagoda
– Visit flower farms.
– Tea & coffee plantations
– Mushroom farm
– Enjoy Vietnamese coffee with “weasel café”
– Rice wine making
– Visit silkworm factory
– Elephant waterfall.
– Pagoda with happy buddha
– Riding through the jungle
– Visit to the Jun Minority Village. Acommodation is in a choice of traditional Rong house or modern bungalow right on the shore of Lak lake, so that you enjoy the breathtaking scenery and watch the ethnic minority fishermen checking their nets. Keep in touch with the minority people ( M’nong people) do trekking in and seeing another village or elephant riding is available through more picturesque landscape of natural Lak Lake in central highlands.( extra pay)
During the night, you can join in the local life-style of ‘Jun’ minority village: drinkng, taking, music .. etc
3rd day: Depart from Lak lake to Buon Me Thuot
– We drive through the forest path without many traffic and tourists. Where you visit the most beautiful countryside sceneries and even join in the local people’s life-style.
– Take photos of people farming and fishing
– Trekking to the top of the Elephant rock mountain
– Take the Ho Chi Minh Trail to visit Dray Sap, Dray Nu falls
– Swim in Fairy pool, take a water massage from waterfall
– Come back to stay at Buon Ma Thuot city
4th day : Depart from Buon Me Thuot to Pleiku
– Traveling on the old Ho Chi Minh trail to learn about the history of vietnamese people during the French colony and the vivil war, the daily life of highlanders who live along the roads to learn how to make rice papers, noodles making.
– Pleiku is place where you stay overnight after a long rode
5th day: Depart from Pleiku to Kon Tum
– Visit the city a bit then head to Greenfield of the Bana and Gairal people, crocodile farm.. Pagoda and traditional music of them.
– Head to sea lake which used to be a volcanic crater that stopped working a million years ago..a great place to take some good photos for the trip.
– Continue traveling to Kontum where you visit kontum prison ( since 1930 )
– Visit wooden church ( French Church) and orphanage
– Visit Kon Ktu village and their traditional Rong house and learn their traditions and culture by their custom and daily life.
Stay over night in Kontum
6th day : Depart from Kontum to Kham Duc
– Continue traveling on the Ho Chi Minh trail.
Visit the well – know Phoenix Airport.
– Charlie hill to know more about the war between Northern and Southern of Vietnam.
– Stop over at indochine three corner Lao, Vietnam, Cambodia. (three way border)
– Stop over at the hot spring Dak Ha.
– See Trieng Minority Village and try crossing Monkey Bridge
– Over night stay in Kham Duc town
7th day : Depart from Kham Duc to Hoian
Following Ho Chi Minh trail to understand about Viet Nam war, by the way you`ll enjoy a beautiful view and fresh air in this area . – Stop over at the minority village to discover the local’s culture and customs
– Enjoy water massage on the Ho Chi Minh trail
– Exploring the local market of the mountain town
– Come to visit pineapple plantation and enjoy a fresh pineapple there
– Visit Cao Dai temple
– Visit Cham tower
– See how people make incense
– Visit rice paper and brick making
– We’ll finish in Hoi An around 4:30pm to 5:00pm
– If you are an experienced rider then we can provide bikes for you to ride alongside the tour guide.
– If you are a group, we will have a promotional price for you.
– Please review the information and let us know if you have any questions. Please know that if there are changes you would like to make don’t hesitate to let us know as we are willing to make modifications to suite your needs.
– Don’t worry about your luggages as our bikes are equipped to carry it
You can either ride yourself ( Choose between Motorbike or semi-auto scooter ) or sit on the back with one of our experienced drivers.Tour includes:
– Experienced English-speaking guide
– All gas (fuel)
– Hotel in twin share room (or homestay)
– All entrance fees, tickets, transport on the tour
– Waterproof saddle-bags,helmets,
– Rain gear
– Trip Insurance
– Food & Drink