- Duration: 0.5 day
- Tour Code: T-34
- Description: You’re here in Danang and you’re keen to discover the food culture, though you’re not sure where to start? Let us take some of the guess work out …
- Tour Category: 1 day tour
You’re here in Danang and you’re keen to discover the food culture, though you’re not sure where to start? Let us take some of the guess work out and take you on a culinary journey that your tummy will thank you for!
This tour isn’t only about eating delicious food; it is also about discovering the way it is enjoyed in Vietnam. “Món ăn đường phố” is literally translated as “the street food” and is the foundation of life in Vietnam. Gathering in an informal environment, where there is noise and laughter, the food is always enjoyed with friends and family and savoured as a very happy time. Spend a night with us, exploring the city and its diverse food scene, either on the back of a motorbike with your own driver, or as a passenger in a US military jeep, and immerse yourself in the food that is famous the world over!
This tour is not recommended for vegetarians.
You can either ride yourself ( Choose between Motorbike or semi-auto scooter ) or sit on the back with one of our experienced drivers.
– Experienced English-speaking guide
– Personal, local licensed driver, if required (for pillion passengers)
– International safety standard helmet
– Saddle bags, gloves & rain ponchos, if needed
– All gas (fuel)
– Trip Insurance
– All entrance fees, tickets, transport on the tour
– Waterproof saddle-bags,helmets
– Rain gear
– And Food & Drink