- Duration: 7 days
- Tour Code: T-45
- Description: 1st day:Depart from Hoian to Kham Duc. 2nd day: Depart from Kham Duc to Kontum 3rd day: Depart from Kon Tum to Pleiku 4th day: Depart from Pleiku to Buon …
1st day:Depart from Hoian to Kham Duc. 2nd day: Depart from Kham Duc to Kontum 3rd day: Depart from Kon Tum to Pleiku 4th day: Depart from Pleiku to Buon Me Thuot 5th day: Depart from Buon Me Thuot to Lak lake 6th day: Depart from Lak lake to Dalat 7th day: Depart from Da Lat to Mui Ne
Special central Highland Discovery.
We drive through the forest path – without much traffic and tourists. Central Highland, you’ll visit the most beautiful scenery of Highland, explore the various customs, culture of minority hill tribes and natural Truong Son Mountain Range – The vestige vietnamese war on Ho Chi Minh trail.
1st day:Depart from Hoian to Kham Duc.
– Visit Cham tower.
– Rice field
– Visit rice paper and brick making
– Incense making
– Visit Cao Dai temple
– Come to visit pineapple plantation.
Following Ho Chi Minh road, where you visit the most beautiful Highland sceneries, panoramic views of the mountain and even join in the local people’s life-style.
– Stop over at the minority village to discover the local’s culture and customs
– Enjoy water fall on the Ho Chi Minh road
– Explore the local market of the mountain town
– Arrive in Kham Duc around 5:00pm
2nd day: Depart from Kham Duc to Kontum
– Continue following the Ho Chi Minh road which spectacular view then you`ll see
– Phoenix Airport ( during of vietnam war)
– Stop over at the hot spring Dak Ha to see the water fall.
– See Trieng Minority Village and try crossing the monkey Bridge
– Stop over at indochine three corner (Three way of Lao,Vietnam, Cambodia border )
– Charlie hill (vietnam war )
– Visit the Dakto battle field ( Effected by Agent Orange)
3rd day: Depart from Kon Tum to Pleiku
– Visit Kon Ktu village and their traditional Rong house…
– Visit wooden church ( French Church since 1930)
– Visit Kontum Prison
– Visit orphanage
– Visit Sea Lake ( which used to be a volcanic crater that stopped working a million years ago)
– Visit the Green field of Bana people.
– Visit crocodile farm
You’ll stay overnight in Pleiku
4th day: Depart from Pleiku to Buon Me Thuot
– Leaving Pleiku for Buon Me Thuot to learn more about the rural daily life of the Highlanders as well as ethnic minorities.
– Rice noodle making.
– Casssva Farm
– Rubber plantations
– Cashew and black pepper gardens
– Traveling on the old Ho Chi Minh trail
Then get to Buon me Thuot around 5p.m and stay overnight.
5th day: Depart from Buon Me Thuot to Lak lake
– Visit Dray Sap, Dray Nu falls
– Jump to swim in Fairy pool, take a water massage from waterfall.
Keep going to Lak lake: the natural lake in Central Highlands
– Visit sand making
– Trekking to the Elephant rock mountain
– Visit of people farming and fishing
– Visit to the Jun Minority Village. Acommodation is in a choice of traditional Rong house or modern bungalow right on the shore of Lak lake, so that you enjoy the breathtaking scenery and watch the ethnic minority fishermen checking their nets. Keep in touch with the minority people ( M’nong people) do trekking in and seeing another village or elephant riding is available through more picturesque landscape of natural Lak Lake in central highlands.( extra pay)
During the night, you can join in the local life-style of ‘Jun’ minority village: drinkng, taking, music .. etc.
6th day: Depart from Lak lake to Dalat
– We drive through the forest path without many traffic and tourists. Where you visit the most beautiful countryside sceneries and even join in the local people’s life-style.
– Stop at worm farm and chopstick factory on your way.
– Elephant waterfall ( big fall in the jungle)
– Visit Linh An Pagoda with big Happy buddha
– Visit silkworm factory
– Rice wine making with local people
– Mushroom farm
– Visit the flower farm.
– Tea plantation.
– Coffee Plantation
– Passion fruit farm
– Crazy house
7th day: Depart from Da Lat to Mui Ne
– Mushroom farm
– Paradise lake and meditation monastery pagoda
– Prenn waterfall
– Datanla waterfall
– Vegetable farm
– Visit the Chicken minority village
– See hydro electric power station
– Enjoy the view on the mountain way.
– Enjoy the sand dunes (red and white)
– Stop over at Fairy stream.
Visit the muine fishing village.
The End a trip around 4pm in Muine Beach.
– If you are an experienced rider then we can provide bikes for you to ride alongside the tour guide.
– If you are a group, we will have a promotional price for you.
– Please review the information and let us know if you have any questions. Please know that if there are changes you would like to make don’t hesitate to let us know as we are willing to make modifications to suite your needs.
– Don’t worry about your lugages as our bikes are equipped to carry it.
You can either ride yourself ( Choose between Motorbike or semi-auto scooter ) or sit on the back with one of our experienced drivers.
– All gas (fuel)
– Hotel in twin share room (or homestay)
– All entrance fees, tickets, transport on the tour
– Waterproof saddle-bags,helmets,
– Rain gear
– Trip Insurance
– Food & Drink