- Duration: 0.5 day
- Tour Code: T-36
- Description: We zoom out of Hoi An to explore the Thu Bon River Delta hinterland. We traverse irrigation channels, dyke walls and country laneways, all the while, …
- Tour Category: Central Vietnam tours
We zoom out of Hoi An to explore the Thu Bon River Delta hinterland. We traverse irrigation channels, dyke walls and country laneways, all the while, soaking up the landscape and local way of life. We stop for drinks at small, family-run cafés, experiencing the everyday routine of the rural Vietnamese folk.
On the return trip we ride the unique “floating bridge” lane route, “high 5” with local kids and enjoy picturesque views of the sunset as it fades behind the mountains. This is a dream tour for amateur and professional photographers alike.
We can also run this tour in the morning.
You can either ride yourself ( Choose between Motorbike or semi-auto scooter ) or sit on the back with one of our experienced drivers.
– Experienced English-speaking guide
– Personal, local licensed driver, if required (for pillion passengers)
– International safety standard helmet
– Saddle bags, gloves & rain ponchos, if needed
– All gas (fuel)
– Trip Insurance
– All entrance fees, tickets, transport on the tour
– Waterproof saddle-bags,helmets
– Rain gear
– And Food & Drink